- The college believes in developing education through the mode of technology and therefore has various ICT methods to develop the teaching learning process.
- The college provides for free internet facility, Wi-Fi to all the sections of the College Office and various academic departments. It also has a 24 hour power supply and a free Wi-Fi zone.
- There is also an I – Library with Wi-Fi facility which helps students and teachers to access all study materials and E-resources online and enrich themselves.
- There are Smart classrooms where classes are held virtually in an online mode as well as through Power Point presentations.
- Many classrooms are enabled with projectors where Power point classes are held on a regular basis.
- The College follows a policy of E – governance in its office administration and has an office which is fully equipped with computers and internet facility for all sections.
- In the financial sphere also the process of E-governance is followed and all documents are stored in soft copies for future reference. The Accounts section operates on Tally software and is fully digitalized like other sections of the Office. From the current session 2020-21 Finance Module along with HR Module has been introduced in Accounts Section.The fees from students is also collected through online mode and collection of fees in offline mode is strictly prohibited.