- There is a Medical unit in the College which organizes free medical camp for students and teachers on a regular basis.
- Experienced doctors visit on a regular basis to address health issues of students and staff every week.
- There is a wheel chair facility for disabled / sick students.
- There is also a stretcher facility for students who fall ill in the college premises and need urgent medical attention or hospitalization.
- The College also has a special fund for bearing the medical expenses for students.
- Keeping in mind the health guidelines during the pandemic, the College is extremely cautious regarding the health of all its staff and students.
- We have installed proper sanitisation units/equipment at different vital places in the college premises to sanitize the students and staff and are exploring the various ways to sanitize the building and other units of the college at regular intervals.
- There is a sanitization tunnel at the entrance of the College which takes utmost care to sanitize everyone at the time of their entry into the College.